Basic Interview Prep Package – $149.00
(60 – 75 Minutes)
Interview Coaching can help!
Interviewing is hard. Interview Coaching can help make the intimidating experience of interviewing easier. There are so many things to consider during the interview process. How should you prepare? What questions will you be asked? How do you best answer those questions? What questions should you ask? And so on…
To make things harder, the skills required to interview effectively may lie dormant for years, or have never been worked on. However, when you are in job search mode interviewing skills are critical. You need to instantly be an interviewing expert. This is where Interview Coaching can help. With my Interview Coaching – Basic Interview Prep Package I can jump start your interviewing skills in very little time and help you get ready for your interviews.
Basic Interview Prep Package Details:
- Learn to strategically prepare for interviews
- How to make a great first and last impression
- I will explain what behavior-based interview questions are and how to recognize them
- You will learn the START Method—an easy to learn, yet powerful way to answer most interview questions
- We will work on the tough questions that are always asked:
- Tell me about yourself
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Questions about salary
- We will review questions to ask during interviews
During our session we can discuss any interview questions or topics you would like to address.
All coaching sessions will be conducted by Zoom video conference. Interview coaching sessions by phone is also an option.
The Basic Interview Prep Package is ideal for you if:
- You have limited interview experience
- You haven’t interviewed in awhile
- You are looking for a basic primer, but still want customized advice
- You have a limited budget
- You are not ready to commit to a full package
My work is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, I will refund any fees you have paid me.