The Interview Pro
Professional Interview Coach
Since 2003 I have been a Professional Interview Coach providing professional interview coaching services with individual coaching, workshops & seminars and my interview workbook – START Acing Interviews Now!
My qualifications as a Professional Interview Coach:
- I have nearly 20 years as a hiring manager. I have interviewed and hired many positions at all levels. This experience gives me insights into what an interviewer is looking for from a candidate
- I have over 15 years experience working for a Human Resource consulting company. I understand best practices as they relate to interviewing
- I have developed and taught the START method for answering interview questions. This is an easy to learn, yet powerful way to answer most interview questions effectively
- I have worked with numerous clients at all levels helping them with their interview skills and strategies
- I have published ‘START Acing Interviews Now!’ This is my interview workbook available at amazon.com. My workbook helps candidates increase their interview skills by helping them develop a powerful set of customized answers to the most common interview questions
- I am a student of interviewing. I stay current on trends and best practices as it relates to interviewing. I am able to share these with you
When I am not helping job candidates land the job of their dreams, I live in Minneapolis with my wife and cats. I enjoy watching my Minnesota Twins, listening to and playing music, reading and going to movies, and hanging out with my friends to play backgammon.