A Mock Interview is the best way to prepare for an interview. There is no better way to quickly improve your interview skills than with mock interviews.
A Mock Interview will allow you to practice your interview skills and receive constructive feedback. You will reduce your anxiety about interviews, greatly increase your confidence, and be better prepared to answer the questions you will face in your interviews.
Mock Interview Details:
Session 1 (90 minutes)
- Introduce the START Method for answering interview questions
- I will explain what behavior-based interview questions are and how to recognize them
- Build a list of interview questions you will likely face based upon the positions you are interviewing for
- Learn to use the START Method to answer these questions
- “Tell Me About Yourself’ – I will help you create a customized answer to this common first interview question
- Address other difficult interview questions
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Develop a strong list of questions for you to ask in the interview
Session 2 (90 minutes)
- We will conduct a mock interview that closely simulates the type of interview you will have
- We will work on applying the START Method during this mock interview
- We will review (and repeat if necessary) your interview answers
- I will record portions of the mock interview for your future reference
- You will receive an assessment of your interview skills strengths and areas for improvement
- Next steps if necessary
During our time we can also talk about any interview questions or topics you would like to address.
Also included with this package is a copy of my interview workbook – ‘START Acing Interviews Now!’ We will talk about how to use the workbook so you can continue to work on your interview skills on your own.
The preferred format is Skype. For an additional fee I can record portions of our session for your future reference. If you do not have a Skype account, we can also meet by phone. In person sessions in the Twin Cities can be scheduled (there may be a facility surcharge for this type of session).
The Mock Interview is ideal for you if:
- You have had experience interviewing and just want to focus on the interview itself
- You have an interview scheduled and want to prepare specifically for that interview
- You have had recent interviews, but they haven’t resulted in job offers
My work is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, I will refund any fees you have paid me.
Call for free consultation at 612-716-7600 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org